Followers

Friday 8 July 2016

18th Birthday Card

I've been very quiet on the crafting front this week as we have had our grandson 4 days instead on the normal 2 days. But as I had a card that I made a couple of weeks ago but had not posted it on here , I thought I would show you this today. I used some new stamps from Sheena Douglas and the trusty Distress Inks for the background. I love these stamps, they are so handy for making cards for the younger generation and the older rockers of course. Hubby is off playing golf this weekend and now I have caught up with the housework and ironing I'm planning some serious crafting for the next couple of days.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

4 comments:

rachel said...

absolutely brilliant Sue - I love this - don't think I bought this one but will need to check - it looks totally amazing! Hugs rachel x

Aquarius said...

What a great stamp and I love the way you've used it for this card. Enjoy your crafty weekend

aussie aNNie said...

Cool stamp and creation. The colours are so gorgeous...xx {aNNie}

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful card for an 18 year old :) Love the vibrant colour. Oh my gosh having your grandson for 4 days in a week is a lot, busy and tiring but also fun :) Take care xx