Followers

Friday 11 March 2016

Twiggy and Toots

Just a quick post from me today as I'm off to Droitwich shortly, where the UK Stampers Network are having  their 2nd Annual Residential  Retreat. Should be a fun packed weekend and a chance to catch up with some fellow members. In the mean time I thought I would show you the card that I made for my Daughters 2nd wedding anniversary a few days ago. I used this image from the Twiggy and Toots CD from Polkadoodles (I love the owls on here). It's and 8x8 card base with gold mirri matting. The flowers are from a Crealies die shaped with a large ball tool and some gems added to the centres. The fern is from a Tattered Lace die and the sentiment from All occasions Dies.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Sue what a gorgeous card, love this and your perfect flowers....gorgeous for the happy couple....enjoy your weekend.xxxc
 {aNNie}

rachel said...

Awww such a sweet card. I hope your daughter has a wonderful anniversary and you have a fabulous retreat...very jealous xxxx

Hellen Pearce said...

Hi Sue, such a sweet card, love those owls! Hope you have a fab weekend - don't forget to show us your makes :-) Hellen x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Sue..love the dreamy look in the Owls eyes..fab image and details..love it.

luv CHRISSYxx

scrappymo! said...

Wonderful card! The owls are so lovely. Owls are my daughters fave at the moment. I shall have to check out this CD. I only own two CD,s, but have never used them as I am not very computer literate!

Shall have to find a friend who knows how to use them and invite her for coffee and a demo...lol

scrappymo! said...

Wonderful card! The owls are so lovely. Owls are my daughters fave at the moment. I shall have to check out this CD. I only own two CD,s, but have never used them as I am not very computer literate!

Shall have to find a friend who knows how to use them and invite her for coffee and a demo...lol

Aquarius said...

Brilliant card and I love Twiggy and Toots as well - must dig out my CD for a play

Flo Langley said...

Adorable card Sue. Love those owls. Hope you had a wonderful crafty weekend. Sounds like a lot of fun.
Flo x

aussie aNNie said...

Just back to send you some of our HOT weather Sue.xxx

Sally H said...

So Cute! I love it. Hope you had a wonderful crafty time!

maria's knutselplezier said...

So sweet and cute and beautifull, I love your card very much!!!

Have a nice stamping time!!
Maria