Followers

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Having A Bit Of A Tidy

I've been busy this week (not on crafting), but in between I did give my craftroom a bit of a clean. I came across something I stamped months ago and I'm ashamed to say it was very neglected. I think the stamp is a woodware one, but can't be sure as I put it away so well I can't find it.  So I rummaged a bit more and found that there was some gold mirri card and a sheet of craft card being neglected as well. It didn't take me long before I was distracted from the tidying and was putting this together. I felt it needed some matching card as well but as I had none I set to and made one that matched using My Craft Studio. A little bit of ribbon from my stash and a sentiment that had been made and foiled sometime ago and soon I had a completed card. Oh well there's always tomorrow to finish the tidy up.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

10 comments:

Diane said...

Awesome colors, framing and design Sue.

Hugs Diane

rachel said...

this is beautiful Sue - I adore that colour combo - big hugs Rachel x

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Gorgeous Sue, I love the colours, the image and bow are both very beautiful. Crafting is much more fun that cleaning :) Take good care, Shirleyxx

NancyD said...

Love it Sue! You worked on your room and made a beautiful card. Great day!

Doreen said...

This is so beautiful,love the design and fab colours.xxx

Aquarius said...

You've done a grand job of matching up the colour on this pretty card - it certainly deserved being put together and I'm sure the tidying will still be waiting to be finished when you feel like it!! I keep having half hearted attempts at sorting out and paring down 'stuff' but can so easily become side tracked into something more fun.

Jacee said...

Lovely design, I love that gorgeous colour!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

aussie aNNie said...

This is such a super gorgeous image. You have made the sweetest card and love the goodies added.xxx
..xx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

maria's knutselplezier said...

Great card Sue, I love your colourful card a lot, I love the blues and beige combination a lot!!!and the bow gives it a beutiful finishing touch!!!

Greetings
Maria

craftimamma said...

Oh this is gorgeous! What pretty colours and the stamp is stunning.

Hugs
Lesley Xx