Followers

Sunday 5 May 2013

CD Sunday - Weddings

Another Sunday and another new challenge on the CD Sunday blog, and this week it was my turn to pick the theme. With the arrival of the sun this week, I could not have picked a better theme than Weddings. This week we also welcome Gloria (AKA Misty's Mum) as the guest designer for the month. For my card this week I've used Joanna Sheen's Holly Pond Hill, and these two gorgeous bunnies. The backing paper was one that matched the topper, to this I added so flat lace and a ribbon rosette popping in a couple of decorative pins. The corners were from a die cut that I bought a while ago, sorry I can't remember who it made by. Finally I added some extra roses that were on the topper sheet.



Thanks for taking the time to look, and your kind comment which are always appreciated.

Sue

9 comments:

Christine said...

A beautiful card Sue, I love the lace and the image is gorgeous.
Hugs
Christine xx

rachel said...

such a pretty card Sue - love that image and the lace looks beautiful! Have a great day xx

Rom-a said...

Piękne i cudnie delikatne!

Aquarius said...

What a cute bunny image - makes a lovely wedding card. Very pretty. Sort of sunny but cloudy here although still dry.

Mistys Mum said...

A beautiful card Sue - love that cut image. x
Gloria GDT for May

Mistys Mum said...

Oops - cute image even :) lol

Beryl said...

A beautiful card Sue. Sweet image and lovely bp. The rose embellishments are lovely. Haven't seen any of this cd apart from the cards made from it. It looks a great cd to have.
Beryl xx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi Sue, I love the bunny bride & groom they are so cute! The card you designed around them is beautiful, the lace is a wonderful layer. Have a great day, Shirleyx

Michelle J M said...

Oh they are so cute! Love this image and love the way you have used the lace. I really want this cd!! Michelle x