Followers

Friday 17 June 2011

Forgotten Friday 21 - Cute Companions Christmas

Friday, again, already!!! I can't believe how quickly it has come around. This week for the Forgotten Friday challenge I have cheated a little. While digging into the back of a cupboard this week, I came across a little box, and on further inspection I realised that it was full of stamped, coloured and cut out images from the Cute Companions Christmas collection. This was released a couple of Christmas's ago, and I made lots of cards using these cute characters that year. What I found was the extras that I didn't use. Rather than just put them in the back of the cupboard again, I thought it was just the thing for a Friday project.




For this card I wanted a square background image, so I opened the CD in MCS and cropped the part of the image that I wanted to use. Matted onto some red mirri card, and mounted onto a green card base. As they had been coloured all I had to do was decide what characters I wanted to use, and where to put them.

Why not see what neglected and forgotten stash you have in your cupboards, make something , pop it on your blog. Then go along to Judith's blog leave her a comment, then she will pop along and take a look.

Guess I'm off to make some more Christmas cards now.

Thanks for looking, your kind comments are appreciated.

Sue

3 comments:

judith@poppy cottage said...

Great card Sue, Christmas will be here before we know it! I had some of these too, certainly the stamps are languishing somewhere. Thanks for joining in again this week. I'll get your parcel off to you asap, Judith xx

Aquarius said...

Well done for using up these lovely little images - and for actually finding them too!! I put things into boxes for safe keeping and often that is where they stay. Great card - congratulations on being the lucky person drawn out of the hat.

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Sue love this card and don't you just MCS lol I use it all the time I do have a link for the artist Barbara Jensen it's her blog and you can get to her gallery from there but must warn you the art work is a bit grown up if you get me lol anyway heres the link
http://artistbarbarajensen.blogspot.com/ you will have to click a page to say you know it's of adult content before getting in though let me know what you think
Jacki xx