Followers

Friday 3 June 2011

Forgotten Friday 19 - Flower Posy



Well Friday is here once again, and what a glorious day it is. Lets hope that it's here to stay. Of course it that time of the week when I use something that is neglected and forgotten. This week I have chosen to use this lovely spray of flowers which is an Elusive Images stamp. I'm not sure how long I've had it, but until today it was unused. 

It was stamped out using a Versafine black ink pad, and I have used water colour pencils to colour (without the water). I then used one of my big juicy ink pads to add a bit of colour around the edge.
The backing paper is from the Artylicious Fantasy Floral. I then added some faux brads and a bit of ribbon. There is no sentiment on it yet as I am unsure who I am going to sent it to, but I have a couple of birthdays this month that this will do nicely for.

If like me you have craft stuff in you cupboards that you have not used in a long time, or even have not used at all. Why not make something, post it on your blog, pop over to Judith's blog and leave a comment. Then she will come and visit you.

Thank you for looking, your comments are much appreciated.

Sue

2 comments:

Aquarius said...

Pretty card and the backing paper goes so well with the image. I remember that stamp but it is one I don't have.

judith@poppy cottage said...

Lovely card Sue, I really like the colours that you have chosen. I have been using that backing paper recently for something, but it's not for display yet! It's good to have cards set by for when you need them. Thanks for joining in again this week, Judith xx