Followers

Thursday 9 June 2011

Birthday Card- Pansy's

On Monday it is my Mother-in-laws birthday, and I get the job of making a card for my Father-in-law to give to her. I made this one using the Advanced Paper Flower Expert CD that was the Pick of the day yesterday on Create and Craft. For this card I made a large square card from 2 pieces of A4 white card. I used silver mirri card for the matting and scalloped circle. I then used one of the duo papers for the background, and re sized the pansy's so that they were not to large. When I put them together I added a little gold glitter into the centres. I found some silver corner peel offs that were nice and Lacey. The sentiment is from the MCS Papercraft Library, Paper Words, printed on a laser printer and foiled. I then added a couple of paper butterflies punched from a Martha Stewart punch.




Thank you for looking, you kind comments are appreciated.

Sue

2 comments:

Carol said...

A gorgeous card Sue. Just beautiful. Lucky you to be able to play with all these images. You do some amazing things with your MCS. Would this be any good for me and parchment - do you think?
Hugs
Carol
xx

Aquarius said...

This is gorgeous and I love the way you've put it all together. Makes me wish I'd bought the CD but then I didn't really want all the die cut elements that went with it so resisted the temptation.