Followers

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Beardsley And Kelmscott

Last Friday I posted a card that I had made using the beautiful bauble stamps from Elusive Images (Chocolate Baroque). I stamped all of the large images from all 6 set before settling on the one that I posted.  I have now finished another 2 , so I thought that I would share these with you today. The first is from the Kelmscott set, and the backing paper is from The Artylicious Decadent Brocade CD.



This second card is using the Beardsley set, and the backing paper is from The Artylicious Blissful Butterflies CD.  Some ribbon and corners added just to finish them. I now have another 2 card to add to my store cupboard.



Thank you for looking.

Sue

4 comments:

judith@poppy cottage said...

Lovely Sue, beautiful colours, Judith xx

Aquarius said...

I really like these bauble images and love what you have done with them. I tried to comment this morning but Mr Blogger was playing silly B's.

Aquarius said...

I'm trying to play catch up with comments and so on due to Mr Blogger being 'down' and apparently losing images and/or comments. I really like these bauble stamps and love what you've done with them here. Another favourite is the marianne corners - so useful and decorative.

Mistys Mum said...

Hi Sue
Those cards I absolutely beautiful.