Followers

Friday 29 April 2011

Forgotten Friday 14 - Fairy

Well Friday has come around once again. And I must admit to attending (via the magic of TV) the wedding of the year this morning. I know that these days it might seem like a lot of pomp and circumstance, but it makes me proud to be British. I'll get off of my soap box now.

Here is my contribution to Forgotten Friday this week. I found this stamp lurking in the back of the cupboard, it is part of a set of three that were to go with the MCS Walk in Wonderland CDs
a couple of years ago. The Image is coloured with promarkers, and then the wings over sprayed with gold shimmer spray from Crafters Companion . I then coloured the background of the image with some distress ink pads, Milled Lavender, Scattered Straw and Dried Marigold. I mounted it onto a piece of purple centura pearl card. The backing paper was an insert from Artylicious Essence of Nature, I used the faded part and the normal part. The swirls are Marianne dies and the flowers and pearls are from my stash.




Why not pop over to Judiths blog and join in with the Forgotten Friday challenge.


Thanks for looking.


Sue

3 comments:

judith@poppy cottage said...

This is lovely Sue! The colours are beautiful, great background choice, and those deep purple flowers are really pretty. I watched the wedding too, with my Daughter. Thanks for joinung in my Forgotten Friday post again this week, Judith xx

Aquarius said...

That is such a pretty card - I'm a great fan of MCS but don't remember these stamps, I certainly don't have them but have the CD.(I think - I have so many!!).

Mistys Mum said...

Sue, that really is a beautiful card. I agree with you about the Royal Wedding - a beautiful day.
I have also popped in to say thank you for passing on to me the "Versatile Blogger" award. Thank you very much.