Followers

Friday 8 April 2011

Forgotten Friday 11 - Just A Note

It time for Forgotten Friday again, and this week I have found the very first stamps that I brought that were unmounted. I believe that it was the first time that Glenda Waterworth was on Create and Craft with Alan and Barry. I fell in love with her stamps and have been buying them ever since. When the Crocus start popping their heads above ground, I know that the warmer weather will not be far away. They have finished now but I just had to use this one today. I also found some brightly coloured card in the cupboard that was neglected and went so well with the colours I'd picked. The backing paper is from the Artylicious Blissful Butterflies CD. The sentiment is from a set of sentiments from Polka Doodles. If you would like to find out all about Forgotten Friday, please pop along to Judith's Blog here . Thanks for looking Sue

2 comments:

judith@poppy cottage said...

What a pretty card Sue! The colours are lovely, and I really like the definition in the background. I love to see the crocuses in the garden too, a sure sign of Spring. Thanks for joining in my Forgotten Friday post again, I really appreciate it. Well linked this week! Judith xx

Aquarius said...

Oh Alan and Barry - those were the days !!!!
Great card and I really like the colours just right for the lovely weather we've had today.