Followers

Friday 11 February 2011

Faerie Poppet

After joining Judith and Forgotten Friday last week, I thought I would have to look a little further into my cupboard that has my stamps in to see what I could find for this week. I didn't get very far before I found a box with some wood mounted stamps. I don't have that many of them as I prefer to have the unmounted type. In the box I found 4 Faerie Poppets and I can't remember when I bought them. This is the one that I have decided to use, I'm sure I will be using the others in the future.



After Stamping the image and colouring it with promarkers, I stamped the image 2 times more with the first I cut out the wings so that when I masked the coloured one, I could spray through with Crafters Companion Iridescent glitter spray. Then with the other I cut around the whole image and with a duster brush added the yellow from a big and juicy ink pad. The backing paper is from MCS Another Walk In Wonderland. Ribbon and flowers from my stash. I'm off to have another rummage to see what I can use next week.

Thank you for looking.

Sue

2 comments:

judith@poppy cottage said...

Hi Sue, I have this stamp! Quite a few others in this range too. Thank you for joining in again this week, I really appreciate it. Your card was a lot of work, and it's so sweet. The backing paper goes so well with your image. You obviously have a good stock of ribbon and flowers too! Happy rummaging, Judith xx

Carol said...

A gorgeous card Sue. I love it.
Hugs
Carol
xx