Followers

Saturday 27 November 2010

A Winter's Tale

Today I though I would show you this card that I made using A Winter's Tale. A beautiful CD with lots of lovely images for Christmas cards. I've kept this one very simple just a decoupaged topper and backing paper which I have used a Martha Stewart border punch on. I rounded the corners with a punch, and added a bit of glitter to the snow. Then a foiled greeting popped on just to finish. It's very cold here in Hampshire this morning, with a heavy frost but no snow although the local radio station is saying that we could get some flurries. Tomorrow hubby is going fishing!!! so he's hoping that it stays clear.

Thanks for stopping by.

Sue

1 comment:

Carol said...

I love the colours on this Sue and the punched lower borders. I don't use my punches enough so I might have a go at this.
Hugs
Carol
x