Followers

Monday 11 October 2010

18th Birthday

This past week has been a very busy one for me as hubby and I celebrated our Pearl Wedding Anniversary, my eldest Niece was 20, my youngest Niece was 18 and my Daughter 27. Next week it's my Great Niece's 3rd birthday. Today I thought I would show you what I made for my Niece who was 18. I want to call it a card but it's not. When I went to a show at Farnbourgh earlier this year I bought a template for this display box. The images inside the box were from MCS Deco Follies (I love this CD). I built up the picture in MCS placing figures onto a background, I then printed the background without the figures and cut out the curtains and decoupaged them so that it looked as if they were further back in the room. I then printed the 2 figures in the foreground 4 times onto decoupage paper and cut them out. I then made a small cube from card to mount them onto so they were further forward than the rest, giving the impression that you would be looking in onto a party.
I used some gold pearly card for the box and popped a couple of peel offs on to it.
My Niece loved it I'm glad to say.

Thank you for looking.

Sue



No comments: