Followers

Thursday 13 May 2010

Cute Companions Wedding Card



I thought I would share with you the Card that I have been working on for the last couple of days. My daughter is to be bridesmaid to her best friend on Saturday 22nd May and I have had the job of making the card.


The size of the card is A4, the mice are from the Summer Stories and the Original stamp sets. I coloured these with water colour pencils. The Church is from Winter Tales CD, and the backing paper from the original CD. I disguised the holly that decorates the outside of the church with ribbon and flowers. The flowers down the sides were made with some punches that I brought a long time ago from Create and Craft. Then I used mock brads in the corners and the flower embellishments were made with Nellie Snellen flower and emboss punches. The greeting was one that I made myself with a foil embosser.

Sue

No comments: